- IATA FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM DIPLOMA
IATA FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM
This exciting course will offer you an opportunity to play a successful role in the ever-growing industry. The Travel and tourism industry is the fastest growing industry in the world providing 1 out of 11 jobs worldwide. If you have an outgoing personality and locally, nationally or internationally and have the ability to communicate well with the diverse range of people, the tourism industry could be your career path. This course is available as a full time and distance learning
- A metric certificate (Grade 12)
- At leasr 18 (eoghteen) years old
- Promote services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel.
- Interprets standard industry codes to plan and reverse travel itineraise.
- Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accomodation, cruises, and pre-packaged tour products.
- Provide good customer service and retain customer loyalty.
- Use the Global Distribution system to make and maintain reservations and issue travel documents.
- 2 week internship with one of the top leading travel agent
- Top Speakers
- Typing Lessions
- VISA and Passport applications
- Geography and Industry codes
- Travel Documents and airline passenger experience
- Air Transport products and services.
- Rail, hotel, car rental, cruise and tour products.
- Customer service principles.
- Airfares and ticketing.
- The Amadeus system functionality.