PILOT TRAINING (fixed wing)
Learn To Pilot A Fixed Wing Aircraft
Pilot Training For Fixed Wing Aircrafts
If You Have Spent Your Life Dreaming Of Becoming A Pilot, We Can Help! Achieve Your Dreams With Our SACAA Accredited Pilot Training Courses.
- Grade 12 or equivalent / Fluency in English
- 18 years old by the time you write your final SA-CAA exam
- Be an able-bodied person with excellent general health.
- Basic flying fundamentals comprising of straight and level flight, climbing, descending, stalling, spinning, take off and landing the aircraft
- Advance flying e.g. Instrument flight and low flying etc.
Theory – R 2500 (non-refundable) excluding VAT
Theory – R43 000.00 excluding VAT
Practical – R89 900.00 excluding VAT
R 43 000.00
- Briefing time
- Flight test fee
- SACAA registration
- English proficiency test
- Medical exam (class 2)
- Restricted radio license
- Excess insurance (R20000)
- Landing fees at Rand Airport
- Classes 3hours per subject (8)
- Student assist and exam preparation (plus minus 3 weeks inclass)
- Dual flying 30 hours
- Solo flying 15 hours
Accommodation Self-Catering (With uncapped WiFi)
R1090.00 per week excluding VAT
Notes: All prices re subject to change without prior notice
Flight hour requirements re according to minimum SA-CAA requirements.
Actual hours to complete the PPL are dependent on student performance.
Approach, landing and passenger fees at any airfield other than rand will be added to student account.
Student must maintain at least 2 hours credit on his/her account prior to commencement of flying training
Specific terms and conditions apply