- INTERNATIONAL AVIATION AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
INTERNATION AVIATION AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT DIPLOMA
This course will offer you an opportunity to play a successful role in the ever-growing travel and tourism industry which is the fastest growing industry in the world providing 1 out of 11 jobs worldwide.
If you have an outgoing personality and have a keen interest in traveling, locally, nationally or internationally and have the ability to communicate well with a diverse range of people, the tourism industry could be your career path.
The combined SA-CAA license, IATA Travel and Tourism diploma with Harvard Leadership and Managing diploma equips learners with industry-specific knowledge and delivers critical management skills when and where your leaders need them most. The course material has the highest topics, videos, tools and on the job activities that engage and motivate learners.
COURSE DURATION: 1 Year Blended Course
2 Intakes Per Year (see rates and dates tab)
CABIN CREW: (this course is available as a “stand alone”) Cabin crew
FOUNDATION IN TRAVEL AND TOURISM: (this course is available as a “stand alone”) Foundation in travel and Tourism
MENTOR MANAGEMENT: (this subject is available as a “stand alone”) Mentor management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A new travel career in one year!
- 300 hours of training from excellent instructors with years of industry experience
- Small class sizes
- Career and resume development
- Free cv’s drawn up with a focus on job placement, professionalism, and personal success
- Free Wine tasting course
- Free interview skills lecture
Our graduates are ready to start exciting careers as Flight Attendants, Travel Agents, Airport Personnel, and Hotel/Resort Staff.
- Must be at least 18 years old and possess a Matric certificate or O Level (or be in the process of acquiring)
- Must possess verbal and oral fluency in English
- Must have no felonies on record
- Must be able to swim